Overview

  • Apartment, Penthouse, Residential
  • Property Type
  • 1, 2, 3, 5, 6
  • Bedrooms
  • Handover: 2028
  • Year Built

Description

Seapoint by Emaar Revenue is a luxury residential community located in the heart of Emaar Beachfront, an exclusive island community in Dubai. The development offers a range of sophisticated living spaces, including one to six-bedroom apartments and penthouses designed to suit urban lifestyles.

The payment plan is flexible, with investors paying 90% of the total cost during construction and the remaining 10% upon completion. The development boasts a range of world-class amenities, including an infinity pool, shaded pool deck, children’s pool and play area, BBQ areas, cafes, and boutiques. Seapoint promises to deliver a unique blend of cosmopolitan living and waterfront lifestyle with breathtaking sea views.

Address

  • State/county Dubai
  • Country UAE

Details

Updated on May 9, 2024 at 11:56 am
  • Price: AED 2.7M
  • Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6
  • Year Built: Handover: 2028
  • Property Type: Apartment, Penthouse, Residential
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Down Payment
  • Loan Amount
  • Monthly Mortgage Payment
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI
  • Monthly HOA Fees
AED
%
%
%
AED
AED
%

Schedule a Tour

Your information

What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings
Usman
  • Usman

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare
Usman
  • Usman